Brandenburg (UK) Limited’s Standard Equipment Warranty Policy
1. Brandenburg warrants (this “Warranty”) that on delivery, and for a period of 18 months from the date of delivery ("warranty period"), the Goods shall:
1.1 conform in all material respects with their description and any applicable Specification; and
1.2 be free from material defects in design, material and workmanship.
2. Subject to clause 3, if:
2.1 the Customer gives notice in writing to Brandenburg during the warranty period within a reasonable time of discovery that some or all of the Goods do not comply with the warranty set out in clause 1;
2.2 Brandenburg is given a reasonable opportunity of examining such Goods; and
2.3 the Customer (if asked to do so by Brandenburg) returns such Goods to Brandenburg's place of business,
Brandenburg shall, at its option, repair or replace the defective Goods, or refund the price of the defective Goods in full. Except as provided in this clause, Brandenburg shall have no liability to the Customer in respect of the Goods' failure to comply with the Warranty set out in clause 1.
3. Brandenburg shall not be liable for Goods' failure to comply with the Warranty set out in clause 1.1 in any of the following events:
3.1 the Customer makes any further use of such Goods after giving notice in accordance with clause 1.2;
3.2 the defect arises because the Customer failed to follow Brandenburg's oral or written instructions as to the storage, commissioning, installation, use and maintenance of the Goods or (if there are none) good trade practice regarding the same;
3.3 the defect arises as a result of use with spare parts and/or consumables not purchased from, or specified or approved by Brandenburg;
3.4 the defect arises as a result of Brandenburg following any drawing, design or Specification supplied by the Customer;
3.5 the Customer alters or repairs such Goods without the written consent of Brandenburg; or
3.6 the defect arises as a result of fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, or abnormal storage or working conditions.
4. This Warranty replaces, and supersedes any implied warranty of merchantability. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Warranty excludes and disclaims any implied or express warranty under sections 13 to 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979, Article 2 of the Uniform Commercial Code, or any other law. The Company expressly disclaims any warranties other than those expressly stated in this Warranty.
Making yourself heard
Brandenburg (UK) Ltd aims to provide you with exceptional customer care and service. We realise that occasionally things can go wrong and when this happens, we want to hear about it so that we can put things right. Should you need to contact us, please remember to provide as much of the following information as possible so we can deal with your query quickly and effectively:
- Your name
- Your email address
- A contact telephone number
- The nature of your concern, query or complaint.
- The model number (also sometimes called model ID)
- Product serial number or production date code as indicated on the product.
- Proof of purchase e.g. original invoice or cash receipt, indicating the date of purchase, dealer name and model number of the product.
Should you wish to contact us;
Customers from all Regions (excluding North and South American Countries)
Brandenburg (UK) Ltd
24/29 Navigation Drive
Call us on +44(0)1384 472 913
Email us at: email@example.com
Customers from North and South American Region
3780 Rider Trail South
Call us on +1 314-567-4101
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We pride ourselves on resolving complaints quickly and effectively.